- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- California grand march
- Over There, 1917
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Got fun Avrohom
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- The Golem
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- General Halleck's grand march
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- The junk man rag
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Macdowell, Edward Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander