- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pop goes the weasel
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Rose of Killarney
- The Shrapnel Blues
- The hermit's prophecy
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Wait for the wagon
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Love's telegraph
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Anatole of Paris
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- My Lord's writing all the time
- The Harrison song
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music