- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Real bloomer polka
- The Shrapnel Blues
- A boychik up-to-date
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Zion waltz
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- K-4 Pacific
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The Everlasting Race
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music