Format Notated Music
- Pop goes the weasel
- Band master's repertoire
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Child of the angel wing
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- John Lomax
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The Golem
- The Mothers' Offering
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Star Spangled Banner
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The junk man rag
- Florello Quick Step
- Real bloomer polka
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Call of the woods
- Anatole of Paris
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie
- Date: 1906