Format Notated Music
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- He always came home to tea
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Anatole of Paris
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Got fun Avrohom
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The junk man rag
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Take me out to the ball game
- Call of the woods
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Sketches for Minotaur
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Rose of Killarney
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840