- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Vive la republique
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Military Band Music
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- A brivele der kale
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Uptown and downtown
- Love's telegraph
- Stars and stripes forever
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- K-4 Pacific
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- A boychik up-to-date
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music