- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- A boychik up-to-date
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Can the soldiers forget
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- K-4 Pacific
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- John Lomax
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Over there
- The kitchen cop
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- The Everlasting Race
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music