- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- California grand march
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- The Everlasting Race
- The hermit's prophecy
- The kitchen cop
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Call of the woods
- Melnotte's banjo
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Contributor: Huber, William Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847