- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Stars and stripes forever
- Call of the woods
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- The beast of Berlin
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Wait for the wagon
- Marguerite romanza
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Rose of Killarney
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- The Everlasting Race
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Language: English Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander