- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Star Spangled Banner
- A boychik up-to-date
- The message of victory
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Military Band Music
- Rose of Killarney
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Over There, 1917
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The Mothers' Offering
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- John Lomax
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music