- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Everlasting Race
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Over there
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Call of the woods
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- The beast of Berlin
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Over There
- Got fun Avrohom
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Marching along No. 1
Results 1 - 3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
Print. 1p. ; 25cm x 37.5cm |
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward
- Original Format: Notated Music - Photos, Prints, Drawings
- Date: 1847