- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Stars and stripes forever
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Over There, 1917
- Old Satan gets the hun
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- The hermit's prophecy
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Got fun Avrohom
- The junk man rag
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- A boychik up-to-date
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Huber, William Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Contributor: Lewis, Robert Hall Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander