- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Pop goes the weasel
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Alice in Wonderland
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Over There, 1917
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- The Harrison song
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- John Lomax
- K-4 Pacific
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- California grand march
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Call of the woods
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Huber, William Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Subject: Attwood, Thomas Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander