- The kitchen cop
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Mexican American Song
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Can the soldiers forget
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Over There, 1917
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Huber, William Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Subject: Breitkopf & Hartel Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander