Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- The Rail candidate
- Child of the angel wing
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Kingdom coming
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Marching along No. 1
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Got fun Avrohom
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- The kitchen cop
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Rose of Killarney
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Call of the woods
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Vive la republique
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Huber, William Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847