Format Notated Music
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- California grand march
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- The junk man rag
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Band master's repertoire
- A brivele der kale
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Real bloomer polka
- Military Band Music
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847