- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- The hermit's prophecy
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Military Band Music
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Rose of Killarney
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- The Shrapnel Blues
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Over There, 1917
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Mexican American Song
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Alice in Wonderland
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Moss, George H. Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander