- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The hermit's prophecy
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- He always came home to tea
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Alice in Wonderland
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Real bloomer polka
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Vive la republique
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Page, Ruth Remove Contributor: Zemlinsky, Alexander Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander