Format Notated Music
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Over There
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- The hermit's prophecy
- Real bloomer polka
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Kingdom coming
- Maori: a Samoan song
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Over there
- He always came home to tea
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Temperance grand march
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Page, Ruth Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847