Format Notated Music
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Over There, 1917
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Pop goes the weasel
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Military Band Music
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Contributor: Page, Ruth Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847