- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- The mocking bird cotillons
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Marguerite romanza
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Melnotte's banjo
- Marching along No. 1
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Love's telegraph
- Florello Quick Step
- John Lomax
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Real bloomer polka
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Child of the angel wing
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove Sites and Collection: Ask A Librarian Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander