- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Uptown and downtown
- Yzias Mizrajum
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Lincoln funeral march
- General Halleck's grand march
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Vive la republique
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- A boychik up-to-date
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Military Band Music
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Child of the angel wing
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Melnotte's banjo
- Centennial march
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Bernstein, Leonard Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander