Format Notated Music
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Pop goes the weasel
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- General Halleck's grand march
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847