Format Notated Music
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- A chant for Sabbath night
- A brivele der kale
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- My Lord's writing all the time
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- The Golem
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Call of the woods
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Contributor: Lewis, Robert Hall Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847