Format Notated Music
- Florello Quick Step
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Out of work
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Alice in Wonderland
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Over there
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Temperance grand march
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Contributor: Mendel, Edward Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847