Format Notated Music
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The Mothers' Offering
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Temperance grand march
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Alice in Wonderland
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Centennial march
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- K-4 Pacific
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- The little old cabin in the lane
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Location: United States Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie
- Date: 1906