- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Mexican American Song
- John Lomax
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- The Rail candidate
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Over There, 1917
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- He always came home to tea
- Pop goes the weasel
- Marguerite romanza
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander