- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- The Everlasting Race
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Kingdom coming
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Pop goes the weasel
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- The little old cabin in the lane
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Band master's repertoire
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847