Format Notated Music
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Uptown and downtown
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Anatole of Paris
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- The Rail candidate
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Pop goes the weasel
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Melnotte's banjo
- Rose of Killarney
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- After you've gone / Creamer
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840