- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The kitchen cop
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- The Shrapnel Blues
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Kingdom coming
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Sites and Collection: Rare Book and Special Collections Division Remove Location: Chicago Remove Location: Charleston Remove
Young Eph's jubilee: (answer to Young Eph's lament) song and dance as performed by Thomas Gethings of Kelly & Leon's Minstrels words by J. B. Murphy Esq.; music by W. H. Brockway.
- Contributor: Brockway, W. H. (William H.) - Murphy, J. B.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1866-00-00
Look inside: 5 results