- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Real bloomer polka
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Marching along No. 1
- He always came home to tea
- Marguerite romanza
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- A brivele der kale
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- K-4 Pacific
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- A boychik up-to-date
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Pop goes the weasel
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Sites and Collection: Rare Book and Special Collections Division Remove Location: Illinois Remove Location: Charleston Remove
Young Eph's jubilee: (answer to Young Eph's lament) song and dance as performed by Thomas Gethings of Kelly & Leon's Minstrels words by J. B. Murphy Esq.; music by W. H. Brockway.
- Contributor: Brockway, W. H. (William H.) - Murphy, J. B.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1866-00-00
Look inside: 1 results