- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Marching along No. 1
- Wait for the wagon
- Military Band Music
- My Country Tis of Thee
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Pop goes the weasel
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- The Harrison song
- The beast of Berlin
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Over there
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Subject: Auric, Georges Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music