- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Real bloomer polka
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The Golem
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- My Lord's writing all the time
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Can the soldiers forget
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Subject: Auric, Georges Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music