- Got fun Avrohom
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Alice in Wonderland
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Rose of Killarney
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Anatole of Paris
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- The kitchen cop
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Mexican American Song
- K-4 Pacific
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Vive la republique
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Subject: Berlioz, Hector Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music