- The Golem
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Lincoln funeral march
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Marguerite romanza
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Temperance grand march
- The Mothers' Offering
- Star Spangled Banner
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Marching along No. 1
- The Rail candidate
- Got fun Avrohom
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- A brivele der kale
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Subject: Bloch, Ernest Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music