Format Notated Music
- The message of victory
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- The beast of Berlin
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- The Everlasting Race
- Florello Quick Step
- Oh you Tigers
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Base ball
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results