Format Notated Music
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- The Mothers' Offering
- Melnotte's banjo
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Over There, 1917
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- He always came home to tea
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- The Golem
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- A chant for Sabbath night
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Over there
- Real bloomer polka
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 138 results