Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Call of the woods
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The hermit's prophecy
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- A brivele der kale
- Take me out to the ball game
- Transit of Venus march
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Old Satan gets the hun
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Pop goes the weasel
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Oh you Tigers
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results