- Marching along No. 1
- After you've gone / Creamer
- The beast of Berlin
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Over There, 1917
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Call of the woods
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Got fun Avrohom
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 138 results