Format Notated Music
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Rose of Killarney
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Star Spangled Banner
- Over There
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- K-4 Pacific
- Military Band Music
- Temperance grand march
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results