Format Notated Music
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- The kitchen cop
- Pop goes the weasel
- The hermit's prophecy
- Over there
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- I want to go to the ball game
- The Rail candidate
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- The junk man rag
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Temperance grand march
- The Mothers' Offering
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Zion waltz
- Band master's repertoire
- Alice in Wonderland
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results