- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Kingdom coming
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- The kitchen cop
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- The Mothers' Offering
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Mexican American Song
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Out of work
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Rail candidate
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Military Band Music
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied Remove Subject: Psalms (Music) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770