Format Notated Music
- The kitchen cop
- The message of victory
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- General Halleck's grand march
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Marguerite romanza
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- The Everlasting Race
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
Results: 1-1 of 1
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005