- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Over There, 1917
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- The Harrison song
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Military Band Music
- The beast of Berlin
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Love's telegraph
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Old Satan gets the hun
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The Rail candidate
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Jews Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Edward Lipton (1934-2011) was a songwriter and performer primarily known for writing children's songs. The collection contains manuscript scores for songs he wrote for both children and adults. Many are accompanied by lyric sheets.
- Contributor: Lipton, Ed.
- Original Format: Notated Music