Format Notated Music
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- The Everlasting Race
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Real bloomer polka
- Over there
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Call of the woods
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Zion waltz
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Wait for the wagon
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- The junk man rag
- Can the soldiers forget
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Temperance grand march
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Lincoln, Abraham Remove Contributor: Smith, Dexter Remove Location: Baltimore Remove
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music by S. Nelson]; words by W. Dexter Smith, Jr.
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (Sydney)
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results