- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Zion waltz
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Call of the woods
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- The Rail candidate
- Melnotte's banjo
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- General Halleck's grand march
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- California grand march
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Lincoln, Abraham Remove Contributor: Smith, Dexter Remove Location: Ohio Remove
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music by S. Nelson]; words by W. Dexter Smith, Jr.
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (Sydney)
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results