Format Notated Music
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Real bloomer polka
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The Mothers' Offering
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Over There, 1917
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- The kitchen cop
- Child of the angel wing
- The hermit's prophecy
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Marguerite romanza
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Melnotte's banjo
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Temperance grand march
- Rose of Killarney
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Lincoln, Abraham Remove Contributor: Smith, Dexter Remove Location: Ohio Remove
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music by S. Nelson]; words by W. Dexter Smith, Jr.
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (Sydney)
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results