- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Over There, 1917
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Temperance grand march
- Marching along No. 1
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- California grand march
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Got fun Avrohom
- The Everlasting Race
- Rose of Killarney
- Uptown and downtown
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Subject: Piano Music Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music