Format Notated Music
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- The beast of Berlin
- Transit of Venus march
- Anatole of Paris
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- The Golem
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Zion waltz
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- The message of victory
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- A brivele der kale
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The kitchen cop
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1990-1999 Remove Subject: Popular Music Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840
Notated Music. print | 1 score (3 pages) ; 34 cm | words and music by James N. Burke ; arranged by Chas Corbeau. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- Contributor: James N. Burke - Burke, James N. - Corbeau, Chas
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1991
Look inside: 4 results