Format Notated Music
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- The kitchen cop
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Military Band Music
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Over There
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Sheet Music Remove Sites and Collection: Rare Book and Special Collections Division Remove Subject: African American Remove Contributor: Bennett, S. Fillmore Remove
- Contributor: Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Bennett, S. Fillmore
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1862-00-00
Look inside: 5 results