- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Pop goes the weasel
- Marching along No. 1
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The Shrapnel Blues
- General Halleck's grand march
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Temperance grand march
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The junk man rag
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Sheet Music Remove Sites and Collection: Rare Book and Special Collections Division Remove Subject: African American Remove Contributor: Brockway, W. H. (William H.) Remove
Young Eph's jubilee: (answer to Young Eph's lament) song and dance as performed by Thomas Gethings of Kelly & Leon's Minstrels words by J. B. Murphy Esq.; music by W. H. Brockway.
- Contributor: Brockway, W. H. (William H.) - Murphy, J. B.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1866-00-00
Look inside: 5 results