Format Notated Music
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The mocking bird cotillons
- The message of victory
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Alice in Wonderland
- Uptown and downtown
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- The junk man rag
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- The Yanks With The Tanks
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Songs Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Contributor: Hill, J. (James L.) Remove
In a career that spanned nearly seventy years, American comedian and entertainer Bob Hope performed in theater, radio, film, and television, and in numerous public appearances, including his tours in support of the U.S. armed forces. Music from the Bob Hope Collection contains manuscript scores, instrumental parts, and lyrics for nearly 500 works used in Hope's films, television programs and personal appearances. These materials ...
- Contributor: Hope, Bob - Alberti, Bob (Pianist) - Comstock, Frank - Harmon, Manny - Hill, J. (James L.) - Myers, Pete - Perito, Nick - Rogers, Shorty - Wolpe, Dave
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1932