Format Notated Music
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- The beast of Berlin
- Kingdom coming
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- The Everlasting Race
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- The junk man rag
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Wait for the wagon
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in ...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results