- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Temperance grand march
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- General Halleck's grand march
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Pop goes the weasel
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Kingdom coming
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The junk man rag
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Wait for the wagon
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: Hebrew Publishing Company Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Subject: Rosh Ha Shanah Remove
sheet music | 8 p. ; 35 cm. | "At the new year." Music: liturgical chants. Lyrics: liturgy. Popularization of a prayer chant from the High Holy Days (Jewish New Year and Day of Atonement). Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs 1895-1950. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Hebrew Publishing Company - Kurantmann, Joachim
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1899