Format Notated Music
- The Everlasting Race
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Maori: a Samoan song
- The Harrison song
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Temperance grand march
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Love's telegraph
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Subject: Civil War Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840