Format Notated Music
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Alice in Wonderland
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- General Halleck's grand march
- Oh you Tigers
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- K-4 Pacific
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Subject: History Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840